Start a Business
This page will show you how to get free business ideas and get training on how to get started.
I will supply you with the necessary steps needed to start a variety of businesses
Over the last 12 years online, I have been working with crafter, makers and all manner of small business owners – advising, coaching, building their websites, and doing the SEO for those businesses.
During that time I have done continuous learning, doing course after course to keep my online marketing skills totally up to date.
I have applied many techniques that I was taught, and this proven track record is what I will use to back the free training I am going to be offering you.
What type of business ideas will I teach you?
You (as members of my email list) get to suggest business ideas to me.
For example, you want to start a business that is related to the hair care industry. A salon, a home-based salon, a supplier of hair care products, and a number or other ways to work for yourself in the hair care industry and be self-employed – successfully.
I then research this for you and create a series of how-to videos for you to follow along with and then be in a position to start your own business.
This training from me will be for free.
Here is a shortlist of some of the ones that are either already done or are lined up to get done for you.
- How to start a dog-related business.
- How to start a catering business.
- How to start an eCommerce business.
- How to start a coaching business.
- How to start a freelance business.
- How to make money writing for people.
- How to start a Print On Demand business.
- How to start a blog and actually make money.
- How to start a graphics business.
- How to set up a profitable “local Business”
- How to start a crafting or maker business.
How to get this free training
You will need to choose which email list you will prefer to be on, and then you will need to join that email list and I will send you training and news and tips.
See the list of options below.