- Includes the lathe, chuck key, five-piece carbide tipped cutter kit, internal chuck jaws and external chuck jaws, 11 feed rate gears and owners manual
- Drill, cut and turn metal, wood and plastic parts with precision.
- Erie Tools variable speed 7 in. x 14 in. benchtop mini metal lathe creates precision parts.
- Variable speed motor adjusts to 2500 RPM in either rotational direction allows left-handed threads.
- Thread indicator helps users turn screw threads anywhere from 12 to 52 TPI. Metric or imperial.
Erie Tools 7 x 14 Precision Bench Top Mini Metal Milling Lathe Variable Speed 2500 RPM & Digital Readout with 5 pc. Cutter Kit
The Erie Tools Variable Speed 7 in. x 14 in. Bench Top Mini Meta